Single Channel Monitor series E16225D for measurement of speed + detection of direction with fault indication for increased safety requirements up to SIL2
The BRAUN Single Channel Speed and Direction Monitor E16225D for increased safety requirements is SIL2 / IEC 61508:2010 compliant. It simultaneously measures one speed value and the direction of speed with fault indication. The signal input is specially designed for our proven Differential-Hall-Effect-based A5S speed sensors. Either with speed and direction signal (A5S…3) or two-phase shifted speed signals (A5S…4).
Display, setpoints, and analog output may be adjusted to any speed. During its complete useful lifetime of 20 years, the Monitor does not require any external proof tests and is completely maintenance-free.
- SIL2 / IEC 61508:2010 compliant
- Speed and Direction Monitor with sensor monitoring and self-test function
- Frequency range 0 Hz…50 kHz
- 1 Analog Output 0/4…20 mA
- Bright red digital LED display
- 1 Safety Output as DPST relay
- 3 Alarm Outputs via relay contacts
- Signal Input for BRAUN A5S sensors with speed and direction signal or two-phase shifted speed signals
- PROFIBUS / RS232 Data Interface
- Universal Power Supply range 20…265 Vuc
- Fast, precise, and safe
- Maintenance-free during the lifetime, therefore minimized TCO
- Rapid and accurate response through period measurement